Land Rover Cruise
With a maximum of 5 passengers per Jeep the trip can be tailored to your families needs. The trip take you through authentic Balinese villages and some of the most picturesque parts of the island. The driver picks up guests in a land rover equipped with picnic baskets and refreshments for a family day of adventure. Although it is a long day out for little travellers, it is both educational and adventurous.
The day starts at 9am with collection from your Villa. You will arrive at a natural stone quarry where villagers have cut the stone out of a dry river bed for generations. You will visit an agricultural village where a local family introduce you to the wealth of tropical plants surrounding them. Learn to make “canang” the most important element of Balinese temple offerings and take an optional 30 minutes soft trekking through the rice field. Next stop is a trip high into the mountains through the UNESCO-recognized rice terraces of Jatiluwih. Unforgettable views, followed by lunch at an amazing rain forest restaurant, then a visit to a temple to offer your canang then home around 5:30pm.
A journey to the secret soul of Bali…
USD 117 per person (Children under 5 free, ask about family packages with 50% off for the first child).
- Return transfer by a Land Rover Defender or a Land Cruiser.
- Cool mineral water during the journey.
- Morning tea or coffee break and Balinese snacks at Balinese farm house.
- Buffet Indonesian Lunch with complimentary soft drinks, wine, beer, tea or Balinese coffee at Bamboo Forest Restaurant on the slopes of mount Batukaru.
- Visit to sand stone quarry, a traditional Balinese farm house, an option to go for 30 minutes soft trekking, learning to make “ canang” and visit to
- Covered insurance for all passengers